3. Grand Celebration
I chose this cruise simply because I found a groupon online and i was able to book it last minute. WORST DECISION. I've been on several cruises (Norwegian) and never have I experienced such movement of the ship before. Everyone was feeling sick and the beds were shaking and I have a high tolerance for motion sickness. Also, very dirty. Silverware and towels were dirty and had to be sent back. Also, I requested a towel to my room and it took an hour for it to come to my room (after midnight). When I complained about it, they said there was nothing to do about it so I just took a shower with no towel. Only go on this cruise if you are a first timer and keep your expectations very low. Cabin was extremely dusty and me and my friend were constantly sneezing. I never thought I'd say I was excited to get off of a cruise ship before.

Horrible cruise