3. Celebrity Summit
The Celebrity Summit is great cruise ship. It is very easy to move about the ship. The food was fabulous. We do not buy into the extra dining experiences we choose to eat what is included. If you like cooked to order, steak, fish, pork chops, hamburgers and even hot dogs go to the back of the Oceans dining and you can have it all. Each night they had an extra cook to order we had Salmon, and Prime Rib on night. Very good. They also have great pizza and pasta bar. The homemade ice cream, and cookie bar was Wonderful!!! The buffet offered lots of food choices. One afternoon there was a dessert extravaganza!!! Delicious! We did eat in the dining room two nights. The staff was great and the food was wonderful. We usually only eat once or twice in this setting. Remember that they do not allow suits or flip flops into the dining room. Our cabin was 2178 ocean view. Roberto was our steward and had 22 years working with Celebrity. That tells you a lot about a company!! We had 4 in our room with the option of a 5th. It would have been crowded but would have worked. There was plenty of storage. I actually had not had this much storage on the other ships that I had traveled on. They even had room under the sink!!! They do have a hair dryer but that was a joke. My 1875 hairdryer is my travel companion. Plenty to do on this ship!!!! Make sure that you take advantage of the extra night parties. They are very fun. There is music all over this ship all day everyday. If we did not like the music in one place we moved on to the next place. Dance classes are a couple times a day. They also have many Game show like activities. Very well attended and loads of fun, The Cruise director Patrick was a blast. The shows at night were great. There was an Ariel group that was amazing. There was two comedy acts on two of the nights. I would much like to see more musical shows. Not much of a comedian show lover unless in a small venue. Would have been perfect for one of the night club venues. Are ports were Bahama's Nassau. We choose to do our own tour that I found on Pintrest "Walking tour of Bahama's" Worked great then walked to Junkanoo beach which is very close. About a 10 minute walk to the ship. We were suppose to go to Punta Cana but the captain said that the weather was not good and that we would be going to San Juan Porto Rico. We did not see much hurricane problems in the port. The people in Old San Juan do not have electricity and said the other part of the island is very bad. The people of San Juan sure were excited to see that a ship had come in. One store owner was so excited that she would have some money coming in. This was Celebrity's first ship to return to this area.We have been before and went to all our favorite places and stocked up on the goods. We also went to St. Thomas there was 5 ships in this day so it was very busy. You can tell that the hurricane did a lot of damage in this area. We took a trip to Megan's beach. The beach is beautiful and very easy access to bathrooms, drinks and food. You can rent a chaise lounge for $10 and they give you $5 back when you return it. There is a few picnic tables if there also. Service was great everywhere we turned. One problem that we had and I would say make sure you stay on top of. Our trip included everything, Wifi (did not use) I shut off when I'm cruising. On board credit, drinks and tips. Everything but the tips went smoothly. We looked on our account on the TV in our room and they had been putting the tips on each day. I went down to correct this problem. They had to call someone to make sure that this was part of our plan. This took a long time. I finally go tired of waiting and told them to take all tips off and I will tip myself (we always tip people extra) The one guy at the desk got all snippy with me but smiled and fixed the problem, We booked our next cruise to Alaska on board and this was great. We got extra credit for booking on the ship and the shore excursion specialist explained to us some of the great excursion opportunities that they have in Alaska. The Summit does show some where and tear but all in all the ship was an excellent ship.

Awesome.