3. Carnival Liberty
I went with a friend on this way too quick cruise to Nassau. We got a good price on the extended aft balcony cabin so we went. The crew were always friendly: I Made was our room steward and kept our room nice throughout the cruise. We had any time dining in the Golden Olympia so our servers changed nightly. The room is showing a bit of wear but the food was good. We ate in MDR all 3 nights. I did try the lobster rolls at the Seafood Shack. 2 for $13- tasty but small. My friend ate at the BBQ on deck 10 and said she enjoyed it. Day 1 lunch was Ruben sandwiches from the deli which were good. Entertainment was the piano bar and the comedy shows. These did not disappoint. The band that rocked the forward lobby was very good. Hi to Edd (music director) from Newcastle! This cruise was really too short. Day 1 faster to the fun, aboard noonish...Day 2 Nassau... Day 3 at sea then off the ship at 8am on Day 4. The extended balcony aft cabin was roomy. The plexiglass on the balcony itself was filthy so I can only give it 4 stars. That was the only drawback to the room. The entire ships windows were dirty (some paint splats on windows in the dining room) so Carnival needs to address this. We did not do any shore excursions but shopped on our own and went to the Pirate Museum.

Liberty Sail to Nassau

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by sailorgal28

• Sail Date: March 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aft-View Extended Balcony

I did try the lobster rolls at the Seafood Shack. 2 for $13- tasty but small.

My friend ate at the BBQ on deck 10 and said she enjoyed it.

Day 1 lunch was Ruben sandwiches from the deli which were good.

sailorgal28’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8M 6454
roomy and clean. view from balcony (plexiglass) was filthy and needs to be pressure washed. We were located over the comedy club and did not hear noise from below.
The couch was not nearly as comfortable as the beds to sleep on.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins