3. Jewel of the Seas
Just off this cruise. This is a very port intensive cruise so truthfully we spent just as much time off the ship as on. The ship is nice and the size was good. I thought the service in the windjammer (although we only ate there 3 times) was really good. Our dinner waiter was just ok; however the assistant waiter, Achmad, was great. Dinner was super slow the first few nights but picked up mid cruise. Chops was a great steak! Our room steward was really friendly and made towel animals 5 nights. His cleanliness wasn't great - found a tissue from maybe the last cruise or maybe 3 months ago, who knows ... stashed between the nightstand and balcony curtain. Shows: City of Dreams - other than 1 lady singer, this was just bad karaoke West End to Broadway - much better singing although there is no story line, it's like each song is it's own little scene and doesn't translate to the other scenes. Maybe this is what it was supposed to be? Comedians - very funny, but don't go if you offend easily Juggler - very very good - loved it MO5IAC - so so good - if they are on - don't miss them!!! Star Gazing - really? 1 night the main show was star gazing. I didn't go because that is just stupid but my daughter said there were 3 stars so I rest my case. The Centrum had great entertainment around 8:00 several nights. DO not miss the staff dance off - really funny!! Josh from activities is great! Skip the boat behind the scenes tour - major snoozer and you don't get to even see the engine. Balcony room - super small but lots of storage and oh! So so important - only 2 outlets in the entire room!! 2!! Not enough to charge 4 iphones! Overall - very enjoyable!

Good cruise - service sometimes great, sometimes meh - only 2 outlets!

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by 4wheeltravel

Shows:

City of Dreams - other than 1 lady singer, this was just bad karaoke

Comedians - very funny, but don't go if you offend easily

Juggler - very very good - loved it

MO5IAC - so so good - if they are on - don't miss them!!!

Overall - very enjoyable!
4wheeltravel’s Full Rating Summary