3. Carnival Magic
We chose this cruise as it was affordable and was scheduled when all of our schedules would allow. We loved the ship and most of the ports of call. We were supposed to have a Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle but it never happened...don't know why, we were not told why it was cancelled or never happened...Our room steward, Nourvi, made our experience very comfortable. He made sure we didn't want for anything. We we slightly disappointed with having to wait in line for dinner (any time seating) and Guy's Pig and Anchor hours were very few. Getting ice seemed to be a problem on Lido deck.. I hadn't cruised since 2009 and am not crazy about a lot of the changes I saw..(.mainly dining room attire) I took a couple of first timers with me and they really had a good time. All of these complaints are minor when you look at the big picture. I still think cruising is the best vacation for the amount of money spent and would cruise on the Magic again.

Carnival Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Boppette59

Boppette59’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7328
We had four ladies in our room and although it was close quarters the room was very nice and we loved the balcony and dressing room.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins