MSC Orchestra Cruise Review

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by shanaaz.parker

• Sail Date: Feb 2018
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

The trip itinerary sounded amazing and what I needed from a vacation. I got much more than I bargained for. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smoothly. The cabin was comfortable and I mostly commend the crew. There were a few crew members who went above and beyond to make my trip enjoyable and comfortable and I am very appreciative of that.

The evening entertainment was phenomenal with the exception of the music played in lounges. I found these repetitive and the same songs played almost every single night.

I found the shore excursions overpriced but cannot fault the two shore excursions I had done which matched my expectations very well.

The food was a hit and miss some nights and I found the food very bland, I had to have Tabasco with every meal. I would recommend catering for a palate that can take spicier foods as well or at least put out condiments to accommodate for this

I will most definitely consider doing another cruise in future, as this vacation allowed me to completely unwind and relax.

The most annoying thing of the cruise were the consistent hounding of the photographers to take my picture!

shanaaz.parker's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin O1 8129

The cabin was very suitable and met my needs. It was well kept and clean at all times.

shanaaz.parker