3. Harmony of the Seas
I choose this ship because I had cruised on the Allure and Oasis and my experience was great. Although the ships are large they did a great job with crowd control. The opposite happened on this ship. Once they got your money you were on your own. Reservations were needed for everything you did, and if you didn’t have any, it was “Oh well”. You walked around with plates in your hand at the Windjammer Restaurant looking for seats. If you asked someone to clean off a table so you could sit, they had attitudes. I also paid for specialty dining and I found the food and service in the regular dining was equal or better on many nights. If you complained about anything, all you got was people shifting the blame or deflecting instead of handling it. Gone are the days were most cruise lines appreciate your business. This ship is too big to cater to you. The staff have multiple jobs and they are too tired to care.

Too big to care

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Angela J

Angela J’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

My cabin was in the front of the ship. All night I heard large banging and crashing noises. It sounded like a freight train but the crew blamed it on the wind. I have stayed in the same location on many ships and not once did I hear anything that closely resembled the noise level of this ship. After two nights it wasn’t so loud or I just got use to it but it never went away.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans