3. Norwegian Epic
It pains me to write this review. NCL has really gone down hill. This was my 6th cruise with NCL and I can see how things are deteriorating from my previous experiences. The service on this ship was horrendous as well as the quality of the food at all levels. The ship was overcrowded and you wait and wait and wait for one of TWO bar tenders to make you a drink. It seemed like many on the staff were walking around with a chip on their shoulder and you would barely see them crack a smile. The cruise director Pedro is a complete joke and I can't believe they can't find someone better than this to represent fun and energy. The ship is tired and is in need of a makeover. The main thing I took away from this ship was the extremely rude and poor service of the staff at many levels. I think it is very unlikely we will consider going on another NCL cruise and start looking at MSC or Princess instead. NCL nickels and dimes you any chance they get and they do not appear to appreciate you as a passenger or customer.

Epic Failure

NCLCruiserX’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B4 13145
Broken drawer and dirty carpeting.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins