3. Celebrity Eclipse
We went back to Celebrity from last 2 cruises with RCL. Last cruise on Celebrity was Equionox in 2015 things change. Recently on RCL Anthem and Grandeur. Celebrity has better food but service on Grandeur was better. Lack of Caribbean music on Eclipse. Bands were decent but very repetitive songs. Mostly current but no cruise feeling. Activities were lacking. Age of passengers were elderly. We might give cruising a break. Elite lounge food offered was poor. Often waived off waiters. Declining benefits. We usually enjoyed the snacks. Drink selection is limited. Dancing by pool rare. When offered well attended. Mention that to cruise director and staff got the brush off. MDR repetitive menu. Some good meals. Some actually left me hungry. Waitstaff excellent. Miss Yvonne and Paul were excellent. Room steward saw him 3 Times in 14 night cruise. Great room. No towel animals. Tidy room. Gym sales pitch city. Charge for Zumba and yoga. Avoid it and walk out side. Did my own yoga on lawn. Captain Leo great. Activities staff great but not enough activities. So sad Christine was excellent with pool side line dancing but only offered 3 Times . Many times I felt like I could not wait to get off ship. Never felt this way before. Limited activities and declining quality has my wife and I looking into other vacation options. Sadly I feel cruise focus is more on drinking packages. How many enjoy fat loud guys drunk by the pool. Alcohol impairment is a real problem. Wishing for a sobering mirror for these folks. Looking like a local bar at sea. Pathetic.

Second week good, first week okay

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by cementhands

Looking like a local bar at sea. Pathetic.
cementhands’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin 12 1532
Great room close to pool and gym.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins