3. Disney Fantasy
This ship is beautiful!! It is clean and fun and there is so much to do!! The embarkation went smoothly. Very quick!! I do have to say that disembarkation was not the best because when we went to find our luggage my suitcase was missing a wheel (which was laying next to the suitcase) BUT we went to customer service and filled out a form and were promised a refund for our suitcase. By then our family were all the way through the line and out of our site but the kind lady at the customer service department took us to the beginning of the line so we could get on the same bus as our family!! Kuddos to that great lady!! We were a little worries when we saw the cabin number and placement of our cabin. Cabin 7004 is directly in the front of the ship!! To our surprise it was very spacious and we loved it even though we are used to a balconey we were ok with this porthole room. This room also had 2 bathrooms. One with just a sink and toilet. The other with a sink and bathtub/shower!! Very nice!! The food was outstanding and so was our wait staff!! I had the biggest lobster tail I have ever had!! We were not offered another but I bet if we asked we could have had one!! The entertainment was so good. Michael Holley, a juggler/comedian was a riot!! He did 3 different shows and they were all hilarious!! Highly recommended!! We were unable to stop in Jamacia because of 40 mile an hour winds but the other ports were great. It was Star Wars day one day on the ship which did not interest us so we just relaxed at the adult only pool which was warm and wonderful!! We would definatly do Disney Cruise line again just to go to CASTAWAY CAY!! What a wonderful place with lots of lounge chairs for everyone from the ship and the bluest water ever!!

Wonderful Trip with Family

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Dr. Chin

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Porthole (obstructed view)

Dr. Chin’s Full Rating Summary