3. Norwegian Epic
Chose the cruise because of departure and ports of call. The entertainment was 1st class as was the service. Line ups at the dining rooms were long and when you got a table the first thing you noticed were all the empty tables around you. It seemed that there was not enough staff to bus the tables as people left. The food was great as was the service once you had a table. A reservation was needed for everything right down to the tenders, not exactly my idea of freestyle.lines were long for everything.the room was poorly laid out and way too small. Even though smoking was prohibited on balcony, this didn't seem to apply to my neighours and continued even after my complaint to guest services.at 5his point the money spent on the balcony($1,000.00) was completely wasted.had a very unpleasant encounter with a member of the security staff over 2 small bottles diet coke which after a few rude comments he grabbed from my hand and threw into the trash. I didn't feel that this was a suitable way to treat my personal property. If it had been rum they would have held it and returned it at the end of the trip. His supervisor didn't seem to have a problem with his attitude or his actions.next time we will return to princess.

Not returning

Jock02’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Aft-Facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 9032
Poorly laid out and cramped. Couldn't use the balcony because of the neighbours smoking.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins