3. Ruby Princess
Ship is old. Cabin was roomy but we had to go in and clean the entire cabin. And this cruise line is suppose to be luxury? LOL it is worst than Carnival. They don't make the towel animals. They make you wait a very long time to get your luggage. The food was eh. Entertainment shows were good. Lots of Trivia to much in fact. Port was so boring. We went off the ship for 45 mins there was nothing there. I think this was the most I ever paid for a cruise and never again. I even wrote Princess and a week later no one has even sent an I am sorry. NOTHING. DO NOT GO ON THIS TRIP waste of money. I will not be Cruising with Princess again. It is not the love boat that is for sure. Please read the reviews I did not think this was great at all.

Not Impressed

devorahb529’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA C609
Dirty Cabin don't know if the sheets were clean. I hope so. We had to wipe the entire cabin. No customer service at all. They just do not care if you like it or not.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins