3. Navigator of the Seas
My husband and I decided to surprise our friends who were already booked on this cruise. As walking around the ship to find where everything was, we walked through the casino and could not believe the smell. It was overwhelming like 25 people were smoking cigars, but the casino was closed. We went to the Windjammer for lunch and after walking around it a couple of times, the only thing I looked appealing was the salad bar so I made a salad. Big mistake. I had pains in my stomach and spent the next 2 hours in the bathroom. I am used to passing crew members who always smile and say good morning, beautiful day, etc. The staff was very unfriendly. The food in the main dining room was horrible. Presentation lacking, mashed potatoes every night no matter what you ordered and 2 pieces of asparagus or two slices of zucchini. Seriously? Who gets chicken parmesan with mashed potatoes? Toilets in several cabins didn't flush, paint peeling, rusty bottom of ship, no air conditioning in certain rooms, shows boring, comedian not funny except when he interacted and picked on passengers. Activities at the pool was minimal and basically the same each day. Not very creative. The gym was actually the best part of the ship but who wants to go on a cruise and spend the day in the gym for entertainment. I have cruised many times and the food by far was the worst. They need to retire this ship.

Terrible Food

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by idaray

idaray’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

problems with a/c and toilet flushing. balcony rail peeing. The a/c and flushing was corrected but that should not have happened. Feel the ship should be retired.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans