3. Marella Discovery
l chose this cruise because we wanted to cruise the Caribbean we flew to Barbados and embarked on the Marella Discovery the ship is fantastic for all inclusive drinks the price is excellent and the food was very good especially the Al A Carte we had many meals in there where the staff were excellent the service was perfect l would like to thank Ryan Pacumba for being the best waiter any one could possibly have you are the best Ryan and Renalyn our waitress on a number of occasions and also excellent with a fantastic personality and Anthony the restaurant manager who looked after us so well big thank's to you all---the buffet food was so good we were spoiled for choice. The live music was also very good on deck 9 and in the bars also. l will certainly be booking this cruise again very soon. l would also like to thank the hospital on board the ship my husband was taken ill and spent 2 days in the ships hospital the doctor was first class and also Boris who looked after my husband was the best . l would next time book a better cabin as the inside one we had was very small and with my husband in a wheelchair we had no room to move about at all. The Spar was very good my husband had a pedicure and paraffin massage l had my hair cut and blow dried and my nails done very reasonable price and l would certainly recommend it.

The Fantastic Marella Discovery

Marella Discovery Cruise Review by Sammy Mills3

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

The live music was also very good on deck 9 and in the bars also.

l will certainly be booking this cruise again very soon.

Sammy Mills3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery price drops

The cabin was dreadful so small you could not move around in it and my husband was in a wheelchair so not at all good but l will be booking again but with a better cabin it was too far away from all lifts for a disabled person but getting around on the ship is very easy with a wheelchair and all staff do help you very much that was so easy