3. Radiance of the Seas
I only have a few complains One I have is with the room service. When did RCL start charging for room service? Eight dollars a pop for ice tea to be delivered is way out of bounds! I understand how that can be abused, however there needs to be a happy median. The shows mostly started at 6:30, that was too early for us, as we had the dinner seating at 8:00. The next shows time was 8:30. A few jokes were made that for the guests age ( over 70), that by 10:00 most were asleep! The shore excursions were few and far between as we went to some hole in the world places! They should SKIP Port Hedron and spend a night in Perth, which we did not get to see! The lectures on the boat were horrible to non-existent! All she did was read from her screen, and offered nothing else. I remember a time when locals were offered a meal and invited on board to tell their story. For someone visiting Australia for the first time that would have been nice!

Australia is tremendous!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by pumpkinbread

For someone visiting Australia for the first time that would have been nice!
pumpkinbread’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Wonderful! The steward was very pleasant. Our only request was ice twice daily and it was always there!
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans