3. Carnival Miracle
Our first cruise. We went with cruise experienced friends. Overall, it was a great trip. If you drink alcohol, I encourage you to buy the drink package. The cabin was on Deck 7 with a balcony. The room was clean and housekeeping staff were amazing. Bring a small power strip because the older ships have few outlets. Food was great every day. Comedians were funny. Excursions: We did too many. Next cruise we will limit it to one. Cozumel MX - Cozumel Country Club golfing - Fantastic Mahogany Bay Roatan, Honduras - The beach was absolutely beautiful and staffed perfect. Belize - Mayan Ruins - We spent 4 hours riding on a bus through the country side. This tour was not worth it (the money or the time). If we had known that it was going to be so long and boring, with only a flash of incredible sites, we would have skipped it. My advice, don't waste your time or money on this excursion. Try something else. You would be better off laying on the beach. Grand Cayman - Coral Garden & Stingray City Sandbar - I never thought I would let a Stingray touch me, but interacting with several of them at once was truly amazing.

15 Year old ship did a good job

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by imissthereal#3

• Sail Date: February 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony (obstructed views)

If you drink alcohol, I encourage you to buy the drink package.

Bring a small power strip because the older ships have few outlets.

Food was great every day.

Comedians were funny.

Excursions: We did too many. Next cruise we will limit it to one.

Cozumel MX - Cozumel Country Club golfing - Fantastic

imissthereal#3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony (obstructed views)
Cabin 7A 7288
The cabin was in great shape and kept very clean. Being a 15 year old ship, it has limited 110 VAC outlets. Bring a small power strip.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins