3. Sapphire Princess
We wanted to go to Asia and see how it has developed over the years since my service in Vietnam. I was quite impressed with what has happened in Vietnam as it is quite the bustling place contrary to what I remember. We were disappointed in the distance that destinations were from the actual port and excursions were quite costly. Some destinations required 2-3 hours on a bus leaving very little time for actual exploring. I think the ports should be reconsidered or at least allow more time. They could easily cut out a few ports and spend more time in the remaining. All in all the cruise was fine with that exception. The ship was quite dated as it was going in for refurbishment following our cruise. Wish we would have known that before booking. As usual, everything else was quite fine. The jet lag is a real killer and I probably would go back to Asia for that reason. 17 1/2 hours one way.

Very disappointed in ports

EddieB1106’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C633
Cabin steward was excellent and in fact he was our steward on another cruise previously, name was Ronald and did an excellent job. Cabin was so-so
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins