Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Raymah

• Sail Date: Feb 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite with Balcony

I chose this cruise because I was curious to see how is the world largest ship can sail the seas. After I saw it , it’s definitely a magnificent ship. But it wasn’t planned better then this ,I found it had lots of obstacles.like you have to look for the bathroom for a while before you get to it,and some of the bathrooms the ladies bathroom on one side the men’s bathroom is on the opposite side around the corner which I found is a little strange.

The amount of people was to much to you have to wait inline for coffee,the buffet,the washrooms and try to find a lounge chair around the pool !

I found the staff is little pushy. The buffet didn’t have a variety of foods,it’s always the same and it looked poor,and the food was mediocre at best .

A ship with this kind of magnitude they were cheap on the furniture,like our mattress was old and you could see the indentation in it ,we had a restless sleep.

I mean it was beautiful to see a ship that magnificent,but everything else didn’t fit with the magnitude of the ship .

Of course that’s my personal opinion,I don’t think I’ll be going back anytime soon on the Royal Caribbean oasis of the seas.

Raymah's Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite with Balcony

The furniture looked old and color faded,the balcony door handle is about to fall off ,the shower was little tight I could barely move in it.

Labadee

No activity from the cruise director only a beach and food.

Falmouth

Gone shopping at the pier only. The situation in Jamaica at the time wasn’t suitable for tourism.

Chankanaab National Park Tour

The swim with the dolphins was the highlight of our trip.

View All 256 Chankanaab National Park Tour Reviews