3. Oasis of the Seas
I chose this cruise because I was curious to see how is the world largest ship can sail the seas. After I saw it , it’s definitely a magnificent ship. But it wasn’t planned better then this ,I found it had lots of obstacles.like you have to look for the bathroom for a while before you get to it,and some of the bathrooms the ladies bathroom on one side the men’s bathroom is on the opposite side around the corner which I found is a little strange. The amount of people was to much to you have to wait inline for coffee,the buffet,the washrooms and try to find a lounge chair around the pool ! I found the staff is little pushy. The buffet didn’t have a variety of foods,it’s always the same and it looked poor,and the food was mediocre at best . A ship with this kind of magnitude they were cheap on the furniture,like our mattress was old and you could see the indentation in it ,we had a restless sleep. I mean it was beautiful to see a ship that magnificent,but everything else didn’t fit with the magnitude of the ship . Of course that’s my personal opinion,I don’t think I’ll be going back anytime soon on the Royal Caribbean oasis of the seas.

To see a mega ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Raymah

Raymah’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The furniture looked old and color faded,the balcony door handle is about to fall off ,the shower was little tight I could barely move in it.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans