3. MSC Divina
I've done six cruises, Royal caribian, Norwegian, Costa, and now MSC Divina. It was a 12 day cruise to the Panama Canal and Columbia including some islands. Overall the food was ok but not great in the dining room. Buffet was overwhelming. The shows were horrible, the only show I enjoyed was the Michael Jackson show. Two nights of opera that's a little too much. The Pirate show was boring. Two much Latin music, too repetitious. Not enough of a veriety of music. Some games were silly. Most of the entertaining crew spoke always Spanish. The international language is English. Speak English. I had I balcony room it was very nice. I only suggest a few more hangers in the closet, four per person are not enough to hang your cloth. I had to keep most of my dresses and pants in my suit case, no iron. Too American, should have an international flair.

Nothing Italian about this cruise line

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Sara54

Two much Latin music, too repetitious. Not enough of a veriety of music.

Sara54’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 13216
Nice size, could have used a few more hangers and an iron. Other cruise ships have iron in every cabin.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins