• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

fdabam
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin:

It's my first time boarding Navigator of the Seas with my parents and siblings. I would say our overall experience was incredible. I am usually not a fan of spending my vacation on the sea but this one had been an awesome experience. I will rate my experience in detail:

Ship: 4.5/5 The ship is so big and there were so many places in the ship where you can find yourself entertained or relax and have a quiet time. It's well equipped and all decks were maintained clean. As far as the decorations, I am beyond impressed (you will really feel you are in a cruise ship, which was great).

Cabin: 5/5 I don't really mind having a studio sized stateroom as long as it is well maintained and clean. I mean sheets, linens, and bath towels were changed in a timely manner. Our stateroom attendant Basille (or Basil) - our stateroom was Deck 8, room 8653 - was excellent and very attentive. He was very thorough with his job and made sure that everything was perfect. As for our bathroom, there were so many spaces where I can put my toiletries and personal items. Closet was big enough to keep our clothing (there were 3 of us in the room) tidy. Lighting were excellent, just what I needed in a room. Room temperature was perfect. TV was okay (I have watched shows that I liked, but most of the time I am not really in my room so that's okay)

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178