3. Navigator of the Seas
It's my first time boarding Navigator of the Seas with my parents and siblings. I would say our overall experience was incredible. I am usually not a fan of spending my vacation on the sea but this one had been an awesome experience. I will rate my experience in detail: Ship: 4.5/5 The ship is so big and there were so many places in the ship where you can find yourself entertained or relax and have a quiet time. It's well equipped and all decks were maintained clean. As far as the decorations, I am beyond impressed (you will really feel you are in a cruise ship, which was great). Cabin: 5/5 I don't really mind having a studio sized stateroom as long as it is well maintained and clean. I mean sheets, linens, and bath towels were changed in a timely manner. Our stateroom attendant Basille (or Basil) - our stateroom was Deck 8, room 8653 - was excellent and very attentive. He was very thorough with his job and made sure that everything was perfect. As for our bathroom, there were so many spaces where I can put my toiletries and personal items. Closet was big enough to keep our clothing (there were 3 of us in the room) tidy. Lighting were excellent, just what I needed in a room. Room temperature was perfect. TV was okay (I have watched shows that I liked, but most of the time I am not really in my room so that's okay) Dining: 4.5/5 VERY EXCELLENT!!! > Windjammer: OMG, lots of food choices although I felt that breakfast was kind of repeated every day. Food was still delicious and hot (for hot foods). I just hope there were more options for fruit juices. Rate: 4/5 > Café Promenade: Best place for snacking 24 hours (well the only place that is open for 24 hours). Their pizza were delicious and freshly made. Service was very fast and they usually let you know how long it will take for the food to be ready. Again, I just wished there were more options for fruit juices. Rate: 4.5/5 > Sapphire Dining: THE BEST PLACE/SERVICE WE'VE EVER GOT. Our waiter Jackson and waiter's assistant Luciana were the best. They provided us excellent food service and great enthusiasm. They have great personality, were very cheerful, and were pretty much COOL! The manager along with Jackson and Luciana welcomed us with a huge smile on their faces. They also made sure that our experience was excellent with great satisfaction. Food was definitely delicious. WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR TIME HERE! Also, we got extra food since the manager prepared specialty food plus extra desserts on our second night at this dining room. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! You are 5/5 or 10/10 :) Entertainment/Activities: 5/5 There were so many activities to choose from (i.e. games, shows, fitness exercises, sports tournament, rock climbing, etc). Some of the things I wanted to do were scheduled at the same time so I had to choose which ones I would enjoy the most. However, those activities you were not able to do on the other day, they were offered in different days as well so you have the option to do them. Live music, dancing, parades, movies, shows were excellent (can't complain about it). Overall great experience. Service: I have mentioned earlier that we received excellent service so that's a 5/5 Ports and Shore excursions: I LOVE THEM ALL! Rating 5/5 in Costa Maya (Chacchoben and beach tour) with Israel (sales - excellent and he accommodated us well, customer service was excellent, and very friendly), Joel (our tour guide - very informative and I learned so much from him; he's great), and Guillermo (tour driver - very good, made sure our trip was smooth and on timely manner). Rating 4/5 in Cozumel for Snorkelling (I think I'm not a fun of snorkelling for long periods of time especially the waves were strong, but experience was still good). I would recommend Navigator of the Seas for family, friends, or couples cruise experience. It's worth it!

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by fdabam

Dining: 4.5/5 VERY EXCELLENT!!!

fdabam’s Full Rating Summary