3. Pride of America
Food is Motel 6 level. Worst ever. No flavour, overcooked. Steak/prime rib, not aged, grizzle & fat. Appitizer example dill shrimp & fingerling potatoes means potatoes with 2 tiny shrimp cut in half placed on top to cover potatoes. Buffet good if you want type 2 diabetes,cold plates for hot food, hot plates for salad bar, you run around to find correct plate. Overcooked dry, hot food is cold. Shower smallest ever, Don't drop the soap. Ladies sit on toilet to shave legs. Bottle of wine $39.00 US plus tip & up. glass $15.00 US. Must clear airport type security (remove belt) every port. Do not prepay they refuse to charge credit back to credit card but give onboard credit only leaving you with rate difference, credit card interest if you pay interest, I don't, plus credit card charges to do rate exchange. Appears CEO needs to subsidize pay by taking from 70 year old widow. This was my 4th cruise & I loved the other 3 cruise lines but NCL has turned me off cruising forever. Working staff were wonderful & subject to constant complaints. Instead of spending money for NCL management I handed out cash tips to staff who earned it. When you get on an elevator which picks up 4 more couples over next few floors (strangers) & 4th couple ask if anyone knows a decent restaurant to eat & all answer NO or passenger's say did your food have flavour you know there is a problem. Breakfast in dining room was cooked correctly. Skip the cruise & stay on the islands. Beautifull & the Hawaiian people are the best ever. They earned all my future business & all cruises lost my business thanks to NCL & this terrible experience. My daughter told first time cruisers not to judge all cruise lines by NCL but for me it was soooooo bad I'll never take the risk of another cruise. I did not book excursions through ship so unable to comment.

Not worth 6777.00 Canadian for obstructed view

1949peter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OX
Layout doesn't allow for flow, beds block walking path, shower way too small as confirmed by passenger's in inside, window or balcony passenger's all confirmed Don't drop the soap.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins