3. Viking Sky
I wanted to see the Amazon and experience the environment. The tours were as described and the highlight was the Manaus rubber museum & Indigenous village. Our guide was excellent and the boat crew was efficient and concerned about our safety and experience on the tour. The entire Viking crew was very responsive to our needs and were always friendly and pleasant. If something was needed a single request was all that was necessary. Wine was provided and the glasses were refilled before they were empty. The food was excellent in all locations. The staff officers were open to questions and suggestions. This was my second ocean cruise and I could see changes based on suggestions from the first cruise in place. The spa was great with a sauna, steam room,snow grotto, warm pool and hot tub all included at no extra cost. Our cabin stewards were very efficient, pleasant to work with and anticipated all of our needs. The bathroom had a great shower, a heated towel rack and a heated floor. Embarkation was quick and efficient.

Everything I expected

Viking Sky Cruise Review by old tex

Embarkation was quick and efficient.
old tex’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Plenty of space, nice balcony and a comfortable bed.