3. Coral Princess
I found this smaller ship to be just great. An older ship but well maintained. Lots of space and entertainment areas throughout the ship. Food in the dining room was very good. I have had better. Didn't eat at the Buffet except on a couple occasions. Food was good, fresh fruit made to order eggs delivered to your table which I had never seen before. The crew was very friendly and seemed to be a happy crew. Took this cruise for the Panama Canal and Dr. Ryan the lecturer was fabulous. We attended many of his lectures. Embarkation was as quick as I have ever seen and disembarkation was also quick though customs was still a bottleneck even with only one ship in port. Cabin was on the smaller side but comfortable. I'm 260 pounds and the shower was OK for me. It was an older crowd, lots of walkers and canes but in February, it is what I would expect. Entertainment was very good. Not as loud as I have found on other ships. We had fixed dining and didn't have to wait once for a table. My research didn't show an indoor pool but they did have one.

Wonderful Cruise on a Great Ship

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Rudy888

The crew was very friendly and seemed to be a happy crew.

Entertainment was very good. Not as loud as I have found on other ships.

We had fixed dining and didn't have to wait once for a table.

My research didn't show an indoor pool but they did have one.
Rudy888’s Full Rating Summary