3. Celebrity Summit
Great cruise. Better clientele than the base cruise lines. Mid- sized ship showing her age a bit. Great food and service. Would book this ship or similar class ship again. The crew were very Friendly and hardworking people. We have been on many cruises and I think this ranks among the best. We have already book another cruise Later this year on a sister ship. I prefer the mid-sized ship compared to the mega- ships. The food and the service rivaled some of the so-called luxury cruise lines in My opinion. We attended one of the shows and it was top notch. The comedian Was very funny without being "r" rated. The pools and hot tubs were accessible But pretty full especially on sea days. Lounge chairs were hard to find as people Would reserve them and not use them. We are vegetarians and did not make any special arrangements but found plenty of good food to eat. The pizza was very good and available late night.

Great value

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Kemco

Great cruise. Better clientele than the base cruise lines.

Mid- sized ship showing her age a bit. Great food and service.

Would book this ship or similar class ship again. The crew were very

Friendly and hardworking people. We have been on many cruises and

I think this ranks among the best. We have already book another cruise

The food and the service rivaled some of the so-called luxury cruise lines in

My opinion. We attended one of the shows and it was top notch. The comedian

Was very funny without being "r" rated. The pools and hot tubs were accessible

Kemco’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 2139
Nice size inside cabin near elevators.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins