3. Navigator of the Seas
2nd time on this ship. WAS our favorite ship. But over all experience has dropped. Food, shows, ports of call, just was not as good. Big disappointment. two days before debarking my wife came down with the Norovirus or food poisoning. They didn't want her to leave the cabin which I understand why. They said the will send someone to help her get off ship. on debarkation day, and After 3 calls they finally said no one is available to help her. As I write this she is still recovering. The chiefs table however was a great experience!. food was outstanding. The buffet however on galley tour was well, I rather have eaten a hamburger somewhere else. The excursions; just junk store. liquor stores jewelry stores, in a very small location, not town villages to visit and see. anywhere else cost big dollars! The shows just not as good as I remember. I cruise about once a year. I think my cruising days are over.

Too port to call!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by hangfire

Big disappointment.

As I write this she is still recovering.

The chiefs table however was a great experience!. food was outstanding.

The shows just not as good as I remember.

I cruise about once a year. I think my cruising days are over.
hangfire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

was clean and well tended
the bed was increably hard, you could feel the frame under the matress. My wife slept on the couch.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans