3. Pride of America
We just returned from a week on the Pride of America. If you read my other reviews, you will see we are very fussy travelers.

We had one of the nicest holidays we have ever had on Pride of America. I liked it so much I was ready to rebook the same cruise when we disembarked.

The ship has been fluffed, the food was great, the service was excellent and the room was tidy.

I was skeptical to make a reservation to go on this ship after reading other reviews, but thankfully I took a chance - it was fantastic!

TIP - we booked our tours through Roberts and saved an absolute fortune! We did 4 trips for $100 (one trip was $100 alone if booked through the ship). However, you need to book these before you get on the ship - NCL have blocked Roberts Tours website when you are on the ship. Roberts also guarantee to get you back on time or they will fly you to the next port. The sunset tour was breathtaking! and our guide 'Peggy-Sue' was delightful and unlike our other guides, did not sound like she was reading from a script.

We booked a room on the aft (the back of the ship) and had the best views no matter where we were and also had a balcony that was 4 to 5 larger than the side rooms - well worth it!

Friends of Dorothy loved this cruise

Pride of America Cruise Review by James19971

• Sail Date: December 2009
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Aft-Facing Large Balcony

James19971’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Aft-Facing Large Balcony
Cabin B1 8708
8708 - HUGE balcony and very quiet because it was away from the elevators. Also, because it is on the back of the ship - you get the best views in either direction.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins