3. Silver Spirit
We (just the two of us) love the size of this ship and that all the cabins are a comfortable size, though we did have a larger cabin on this particular cruise. The service was impeccable as usual and food was very good (and that is saying a lot since I am a very picky eater). We always arrive a few days before our cruise since we know things can go astray (cancelled flights, delayed flights, etc) plus we enjoy resting up and exploring our departure city. We both love the all-inclusiveness of SilverSeas. There was plenty of good entertainment thru out our Cruise. Our room had so much storage space and the closet was very large for a ship. (Drawers and cabinets galore) The balcony was a nice size with a small table for eating, an adjustable lounge chair and a standard cushioned chair. The only negative was the limited movies as I do enjoy watching movies late at night. I'm glad to see this ship going into dry dock for refurbishments--It will be a great Enhancement.

Fabulous Cruise

shirleyvan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Spirit price drops

Silver Suite
Cabin SL 1111
There is a jacuzzi tub and separate shower and two sinks with plenty of counter space (I love counter space in the bathroom). The toilet was in a room of its own with a sink there also.
Deck 11 Suite Cabins