3. Adventure of the Seas
Our stateroom toilet did not work for 4 days. Had to go down 2 floors to use the public restroom. Our stateroom phone did not work for 4 days. Glad we didn't have an emergency!! Extremely poor customer service from gentleman at desk regarding these issues. 150 words would not be enough to describe my dissatisfaction with how these issues were addressed, not to mention the poor quality of cleaning of our room.(and only 2 towel animals, which I line up on every cruise I am on and take a picture of them all on the last day. This is a petty thing I know but still worth mentioning) This ship is in need to attention. She is tired looking. She also needs more staffing to attend to the needs of her passengers and also the needs of her public areas. The women's restroom but the pool deck was especially horrible. On a positive note I enjoyed the entertainment provided on the ship. The cruise director was wonderful. The meals were very good and the main dining attendants were excellent. This is not my first cruise and I have cruised on Royal Caribbean before as well. I have always been very happy with our rooms, the service and the ships.

Extremely Disappointed

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by teresa marie

teresa marie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Overall, this stateroom should not have been assigned go 3 adults. we were originally booked in a larger room but this got changed for some reason. Although this was disappointing as well as a little inconvenient it did not compare to the very poor quality of housekeeping we experienced the entire cruise in addition to (and most important) 4 days of dealing with a non functioning toilet and a non working phone. I can honestly say that if this cruise had been my very first cruise I highly doubt I would have ever gone on one again.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans