Carnival Valor Cruise Review by rob23diane
- Sail Date: February 2018
- Destination: Western Caribbean
1) Poor room Steward...rooms were to be cleaned every AM-Morning but it was never done as requested.
2) Food was just warm and we had long lines in the dining areas...and then finding a cleaned table was a task as well.
3) Keep close tabs on your Sail & Sign card charges while on the ship:
4) We had unauthorized charges to our Sail and Sign card for Gratuities we never authorized in the amount of $64.75 for each one of us.
5) All charges while on the cruise were held on our debit card...and then all the previous holds were added together and debited again! Before all the pending are released...double charging our card twice.
Carnival response was "Sorry, that's just the way its done", if the pending charges don't drop off after 5 days call us and we'll Fax a letter to your bank to release those funds.
In the meantime my account is overdrawn due to Carnivals bookkeeping methods.
Cruised with Carnival, Norwegian, Princess previously and were excited about cruising with Carnival again. So disappointed in Carnival can't give them anything but a Poor on everything because I can't believe it could be a Average within the industry.
requested. And the famous towel animals, we couldn't tell what they were.