3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I was last aboard this ship in May 2012. Still a decent ship for its age, but starting to show wear from lack of detailed maintenance. The food in the Windjammer was awful. Each meal period (breakfast, lunch, dinner) looked nearly identical from day to day. I've had better food from MREs. Chops was decent. When I ordered my lamb at Giovanni's, I was told the Chef prepared it only one way - medium. I asked for medium rare - it came out medium (of course). Had to get the maitre de involved to get the issue resolved. Stops in Key West, Cozumel, Belize City and Costa Maya were just fine. Lots to see and do if you're interested. I recommend getting out of the shopping area in Costa Maya and visiting Mahahual - it's worth the few dollars to visit. The mail pool and solarium areas remain quite nice. This ship and its itinerary is still worth the money and a great value.

February 18, 2018 Cruise

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by Guy Croix

I was last aboard this ship in May 2012.

The mail pool and solarium areas remain quite nice.

This ship and its itinerary is still worth the money and a great value.
Guy Croix’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Avoid this or any cabin that's closer than 8 cabins from the Centrum. The nightly events held in the Centrum are loud, Loud, LOUD. This particular cabin is showing its age - worn carpets, stained armchair, lumpy beds, etc. While our steward was very attentive, there's nothing he could do about the physical nature of the room.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans