3. Viking Vili
Spent 3 days in Prague and got to know the city; shuttle busses allowed independent exploration; took the provided 41/2 mile walking tour and although she moved fast she did try to accommodate my difficulty walking fast and up/down stairs. Wanted to explore the countries we visited. Great ports and activities, but tour guides for the "slow walkers" had no mercy and most of them just moved way too fast and did not accommodate difficulty with stairs. Once we were left so far behind that we ended up training another group back to the bus. Unfortunately our leader never noticed we were missing. Having toured on 2 other river cruise lines, I was vey disappointed in the lack of accommodation compared to tour guides on the other lines. Comfortable cabin, with great service, good evening entertainment, good festive dining, great beverage selection; wonderful service on board; Great port selection and toured wonderful sites, just moving too quickly for my comfort and abilities.

Not enough empathy for the disabled

Viking Vili Cruise Review by Vermont Goldie

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

Vermont Goldie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 207
Nicely laid out with a huge bathroom.
Main Deck Outside Cabins