3. Oasis of the Seas
I generally look to book on one of the Oasis class ships because of the amenities and the Coastal Kitchen experience. The staff and crew were wonderful, the food as good as I've ever had, and the Loft Suite I booked exceeded all expectations. Being a frequent cruiser, I only left the ship briefly in Jamaica and Cozumel, choosing to spend the bulk of the time in port enjoying the quiet of an almost empty ship. Although the ship has almost 10 years on her, there's little sign of wear and tear. Oasis has certainly aged gracefully and the staff and crew have only gotten better over the years. The Port Canaveral terminal is modern, clean, and the staff at check in, efficient and quite pleasant. I ate 5 of the nights in one of the speciality restaurants and two in Coastal Kitchen. The food and the service for the most part, wonderful. If I could complain about anything, it would be the long lines at guest services. There were always delays getting to a service person.

Great Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by roy_shelburne@yahoo.com

roy_shelburne@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Beautiful cabin, huge, and well maintained.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans