3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon and were incredibly disappointed. As a platinum member of Royal Caribbean, I was excited to board a ship I hadn't experienced before, and for a once-in-a-lifetime honeymoon experience with my now-husband. First, our stateroom had an odor outside of it that was awful, which we later overheard from the housekeeping staff that an animal had died outside of it recently. So there was that. There was also black marks in the toilet, and mold in our light in the bathroom. Not a little mold, but big grey visible mold. Cleanliness aside, we mentioned our honeymoon to our travel agent and Royal Caribbean when we booked, and nothing was done. There was "no record" of it being our honeymoon. There was also "no record" of a cruise voucher we had called about placing on our account when booking in November/December. I could continue, but I don't think it's worth any more of my time than I've already spent with Royal Caribbean. As a loyal customer for many years, I am very disappointed and do not plan to take a cruise with Royal Caribbean if I can help it for a long time.

Honeymoon or Bust? Definitely Bust...

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by leahbops