3. Oasis of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas has a great crew. the ship needs refurbishing its 9 years old. saying that I still had a great time. My only beef is that when I travel alone they set me at a table for two and I end up eating alone. this has happened over and over again. if i want to eat alone i would stay home. when I book my cruise I ask for early dining and a large table. I did not like the show CATS and walked out after 30 minutes. a half hour later i saw a line 9 persons wide walking out. The comedy show was very good along with the water show, ice show come fly with me. Come fly with me had props that i have never seen in a broadway type show. it was great. I have a suggestion for RCL open up my time dining and start a large table for those of us that are single. PS being diamond plus made boarding easy with a small line.

Great crew

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by homealone

homealone’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

love George who was my cabin attendant. cabin was clean and promptly made up.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans