3. Marella Celebration
I could hardly express how great it was! It really exceeded my expectations. We were on the Caribbean Gems cruise. Indeed, the ship is old but does not ruin anything. The maintainenace is excellent, everything is cleaned every day and every hour. We were in a cabin on deck one and it was quite rocky especially during the first night (it was the day at sea) but we got used to it quickly. The cabin was not very spacious but there was enough place for all our stuff. We were a little disappointed that we bed was not double and we had to sleep on separate beds. We had a window and could watch the waves crashing on the ship, it was fascinating.Our cabin steward was great, he cleaned the acbin twice a day and arranged the towels in the shape of animals :) The dining was perfect. Most of the dishes in Lido restaurant (the buffet) were not something really special but there was a great variety and the food was always available, fresh and warm. Mistal's restaurant provided excelent cuisine and service. The lobster and the beef were so delicious. Kora La was not as special as we expected - you could skip it. The entertainment was superb. There was something for everyone - live performances, singing, dancing, theathe, trivia, karaoke and so on. For me, the funniest moments were when the staff themselves were part of the show - they amused us a lot and you can tell that they enjoyed themselves. Speaking of the staff - they are thoroughly amazing and make you feel fantastic. Now that the cruise ended, I miss the ship, I miss the sea, I miss the staff, everything. this is definitely the worst part... Don't worry about getting seasick. I have problems when travelling by car and I often have nausea but I did not feel bad during the cruise. It is just as if you are a little drunk and cannot keep balance ;) The shore excursions were amazing too, especially Seven Sisters in Grenada and Swimming with stingrays in Antigua. The organization of embarkation, excursions and everything was punctual and smooth. All in all - it is soooooo good, do not hesitate to do it!

AMAZING!

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by Tsvetelina

I could hardly express how great it was! It really exceeded my expectations.

We were on the Caribbean Gems cruise.

All in all - it is soooooo good, do not hesitate to do it!
Tsvetelina’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

As I said, the cabin was enough, the downside was the two separate beds. The beds were comfortable. There was an adjustable heating system and a window. There was only one electric plug. There was shower gel and soap but you should bring the rest.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    We took Swimiing with stingrays. Really enjoyable. First they drove us to the other end of the island, Then a boat took us far from the shore to a place with shallow and transparent water. We pet the stingrays and had photos of them. We also did snorkelling and there was so much to see. On the shore they provided rum. There were very friendly parrots. We bought the photo of us with a stingray but unfortunately they gave us a wrong photo which we found out when we came bank home and opened the CD. We wrote to them and we hope they will send us the right photo.
    View All 68 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Spices and Waterfalls
    The excursion name was Seven Sisters. It was great. We saw and tasted different spices, had a walk in the rainforest and swam in waterfalls. We also saw a lake filling a volcano crater and fed fishes. A monkey jumped onto my head :) The guide was really nice.
    View All 32 Spices and Waterfalls Reviews
  • St. Lucia
    We had an individual walk. We had cocktails at a bar on the port. After that we climbed a hill to a resraurant called the Pink Plantation House. It was a really nice place - lots of plants, enormous palms, lizards, birds, a cutre pink house. The food was excellent, I tasted a crab, breadfruit and other local cuisine. Really enjoyed it!
    View All 1,425 St. Lucia Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Lucia Cruise Port Review
  • Catamaran Tour
    We did it for the snorkelling. however it was not so special, the water was not transparent and there was not so much to see. Nevetheless, the excursion was great, the guides were very funny and warm, they provided lots of rum punch, champagne, carrebean music and good cheer. We went to the most amazing shore with light turquoise water and white sands! We found huge seashells.
    View All 80 Catamaran Tour Reviews
  • Virgin Gorda Baths
    Nice experience especially having in mind that due to the hurricane there is nothing to do in the BVI. The caves were nice and it was not to walk through them. The beach was pleasant. We saw crabs with shells walking on the sand :)
    View All 10 Virgin Gorda Baths Reviews