3. Celebrity Eclipse
First Time Celebrity. Several Holland America, Norwegian, Carnival, Royal Viking. This was the best of the best. Food was simply delicious. Entertainment was amazing. Cabin was very comfortable. # 6303. Staff were so down to earth and friendly. This is a great ship. Love the lay out of the vessel. I highly recommend this cruise line and this particular ship. We enjoyed all the ports of call. I cannot say enough about how happy we were to have been on this 14 day trip. This was more adult orientated. Only one child on board. We purchased the beverage package, and the unlimited WiFi. Yes, I would travel with Celebrity again . The ship was spotless. The gym was amazing. Loved the pools. Hot tubs, could have been a bit warmer. I think the show's onboard were some of the very best I have ever seen. Look forward to more travel !

Over The Top Excellent !

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by Rocketman000

Rocketman000’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Celebrity Suite
Cabin CS 6303
Very Good. Nice Beds. Great Cabin Steward. Good TV. Nice Balcony. Good Room Service. Nice Bathroom. Clean.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins