3. Viking Ingvar
Actually, my travel partner chose this cruise in Russia, but I was happy to go along. The stateroom was nicely appointed, although the bathroom was a bit cramped. We went so late in the season that we didn't get to enjoy the verandah much due to the cold and sometimes rainy weather. The excursions were well planned with a variety of activities. Tour guides -- both from the ship and local -- were extremely knowledgeable and proficient in English (big PLUS). The food was varied, plentiful, and very delicious. The meals were timed to accommodate our tours, so we never had to worry about getting to the dining room at a particular time. Crew members were always friendly and helpful. We especially enjoyed the native dancers in St. Petersburg, the concert in Moscow, and the Swan Lake Ballet at the Hermitage Theater. As I am an inexperienced traveler, I appreciated the all-inclusive aspect of this trip -- housing, transportation, tickets, special events, tours, etc. Highly recommend this cruise and this company.

Wonderful experience