3. Carnival Victory
We wanted something family friendly. We find Carnival to be that cruise line. Our stewart was great (alex) on the 7th forward. I thought the upgrades of the red frog and Guys etc was great. I can do without the fish market it smell at times and dont appreciate the extra cost, I do wish they had the speciality dining like the steakhouse, etc. I also wish Carnvial would upgrade the american table in the Main dining. I would rather themed each night e.g. mexican, American, etc.... Was just like the food we had the Breeze last year. Staff was great, I did miss the morning show, has Carnival done away with it on TV? Also like the new Miami boarding with the keys in the room when you arrive no waiting. I just wish it was easier to get extra keys since we have kids and mutiple rooms. Overall I give it 3.5 stars

Great cruise for all of us!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by phunny

Overall I give it 3.5 stars
phunny’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Interior
Cabin 4C 7206
Was nice but dont like the bed right near the door was loud at night
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• ATV Adventure
    These guys are great, Safety conscious and accommodating our whole family;. This is a great operator of excursions. I would highly recommend, We had 2 adults 2 16 years olds and 10, 14, We had to double up with the kids under 16 but it was perfect
    View All 85 ATV Adventure Reviews