3. Marella Dream
The only positive thing I have to say about this pile of floating junk is one day it will finally be scrapped. I do not even know where to start. I Left my perscription glasses on the coach (my thought I guess) but as soon as I got on the Dream,(nightmare) I went to report it, giving the coach number and seat location and asked that the rep back at the airport went on and retrieved them when the coach returned.Nothing was done. Cabin 5112 Sewage came up from the drain hole as soon as we were in the cabin.Walls so thin we never got a wink of sleep, god help you if your neighbours like ours are so selfish they put the tv on at 7am to watch world news, as thats all there is basically.You can hear the people next door talking etc so in between that and the constant drills and intrusive announcements, do not expect any sleep. No premium beer unless your willing to pay for a double upgrade (mine over £450) food is the worst I have ever seen on travelling with most of the other cruise lines.Even the car ferrys are better. If you are lucky it may be at beast luke warm.If you like soup that is just coloured water, fine. No one on there cares. The mains are a joke.This is canteen food at its worst. Who ever is giving this ship 5* reviews cannot of been on proper cruise ships. If I had paid £400pp for the cruise I could understand, but I never, I paid nearly 3x that pp. TUI ? where is all the money going ? you are a joke...seriously.

Do not waste your money!!

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Martinusedtolovecruising