3. Viking Vili
When my husband and I took our cruise we had never been on a cruise and I had never been to Europe. We came with no expectations and received the best vacation we have ever had. The service by everyone of the crew members made each of us feel special. Everyone went more than the extra mile to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. From the time we arrived in Budapest to the time the escort left us inside the Munich airport to go home, everyone treated us like a favorite family member. The ship was clean and comfortable. The food was excellent. There was no lack of things to do and see. The cruise included great shore excursions at every port and there were a variety of extra excursions available to purchase. Everything was timed perfectly so we could see as much as we could at each port. This was going to be our only cruise but it was so good that we've already put down a deposit on a second cruise on the Rhine in 2019.

Best First Cruise

Viking Vili Cruise Review by melandskip

melandskip’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

We decided to purchase the most basic cabin and we think it was the best thing we could have done because we were hardly ever in our cabin except to sleep or change clothes. We had a great room with a king size bed. It was designed well so we had no problems storing our clothes and personal items. There was only one day that we cruised during the day all the other traveling was done at night. The one day cruise we spent in the lounge watching and learning about the beautiful scenery as we cruised by.
  Viking Vili Deck Plans