Viking Sky Cruise Review by maggiewaterwnorks
- Sail Date: January 2018
- Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
1. Heated floor in bathroom. Ship was kept in spotless condition at all times.
2. Excellent Service. Loved the staff to guests ratio.
3. Fantastic for the delicious food and the additional restaurants at no add'l cost.
4. Loved hearing the chirping birds in the public restrooms.
5. The choice of public spaces where you could enjoy being with others or being by yourself.
6. The bed linens were wonderful with excellent service by the room steward.
7. The inter-active tvs in the public spaces where you can get news, menus, etc.
8. Relaxing and beautiful decor. The gym was sufficient to handle the # of guests.
9. Refrigerator in room with soft drinks, candy and free bottles of water.
10. Informative shore lectures along with entertaining shore excursions all included.
11. On shore excursions, the "Viking" packet of handy wipes to keep germs from spreading.
12. Everything is included in one price - no add-ons (we did upgrade wine pkg which was very reasonable).
I have sailed on many cruise lines and have now committed to only sailing on Viking!! Once you sail on Viking Ocean, you will not cruise on any other. No ship can beat Viking.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Cartagena (Colombia)Loved the tour of walled city of Old town. Made me want to come back and stay awhile.View All 719 Cartagena (Colombia) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Cartagena (Colombia) Cruise Port Review