My traveling companion and I picked this cruise first of all because it was a Viking Ship and second because of the itinerary.
1. Heated floor in bathroom. Ship was kept in spotless condition at all times.
2. Excellent Service. Loved the staff to guests ratio.
3. Fantastic for the delicious food and the additional restaurants at no add'l cost.
4. Loved hearing the chirping birds in the public restrooms.
5. The choice of public spaces where you could enjoy being with others or being by yourself.
6. The bed linens were wonderful with excellent service by the room steward.
7. The inter-active tvs in the public spaces where you can get news, menus, etc.
8. Relaxing and beautiful decor. The gym was sufficient to handle the # of guests.
9. Refrigerator in room with soft drinks, candy and free bottles of water.
10. Informative shore lectures along with entertaining shore excursions all included.
11. On shore excursions, the "Viking" packet of handy wipes to keep germs from spreading.
12. Everything is included in one price - no add-ons (we did upgrade wine pkg which was very reasonable).
I have sailed on many cruise lines and have now committed to only sailing on Viking!! Once you sail on Viking Ocean, you will not cruise on any other. No ship can beat Viking.
Excellent cabin, decorated nicely with, almost, enough drawers. The shelves in the bathroom were sufficient for two women and all their toiletries! The bed was comfortable and the linens fantastic. I did feel that the coffee pot on one shelf was not needed considering that you have the option of room service.
wonderful, informative and beautiful.View All 187 Altun Ha Reviews
Informative and enjoyableView All 44 City Tour Reviews
Another informative tour.View All 256 Conch Train Tour Reviews
Loved it! Had been to Hemingway's house in Cuba so this was a mandatory stop for us.View All 55 Ernest Hemingway House & Tour Reviews
Loved the tour of walled city of Old town. Made me want to come back and stay awhile.
Very informative.View All 24 City Tour Reviews
Weather did not permit a stop in Jamaica.
Weather, again, did not permit a stop.
This was just ok.View All 82 The Tortuguero Canals Reviews