3. Viking Gullveig
We were part of a travel group through our local bank. There were 40 of us from this area that traveled together. The ship was fabulous! Everything about it was top-notch. The cabin was clean & comfortable, and I LOVED the heated floor in the bathroom! The meals were superb, with such a wide array of choices. You could eat healthy if you wished to, or you could really splurge! Options for ALL appetites! I can't say enough about the staff! Everyone was so friendly, helpful, easy to talk to, and most had a great sense of humor. I'm the type that likes to ask questions and hear about the staff's backgrounds and their everyday life. It was so interesting! They went above and beyond to make our trip the best we've ever had. The entertainment on the ship was awesome! We enjoyed the time spent at different ports. There was so much to see and do! We would DEFINITELY go on another Viking River cruise.

Trip of a Lifetime!

Viking Gullveig Cruise Review by KPlybon

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We would DEFINITELY go on another Viking River cruise.
KPlybon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gullveig price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
The cabin was a little "roomier" than we expected, so we were pleasantly surprised. It had everything we needed, and loved the little balcony. When sailing overnight, we couldn't wait to get up and look out to see where we were!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins