3. Viking Kadlin
My family members and I wanted to see the sights in Paris. We were thrilled during the Paris excursions. In addition, we wanted to see Normandy to include the WWII beach landing sights and the cemetery. The excursions there did not disappoint. In addition, there were several other excursions that were noteworthy. One, in particular, was the tour of the fortress King Richard the Lion Hearted had built along the Seine River. This excursion was truly great. In addition to the excursions I was impressed with the smoothness and stability of the Kadlin. We never really new you were moving unless you looked outside. Finally, the support staff was wonderful. The service personnel were exceptionally nice and professional. Our servers in the Dining Room fully catered to our food and drink needs and requests. The food and drinks available were excellent. Overall, my family and I had a truly wonderful time.

Paris to Normandy

Viking Kadlin Cruise Review by bpilot8

Overall, my family and I had a truly wonderful time.
bpilot8’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Kadin price drops

Very nice and comfortable.
  Viking Kadlin Deck Plans