Viking Sky Cruise Review

Turquoise Caribbean

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Voyageuse3

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: the Caribbean

I knew I could count on Viking for a great ship with top notch service. The cabin with its veranda was a comfortable and spacious enough space. Going south in December was a draw, and I wanted to go to Mayan ruins. I knew excursions would be well planned and executed. Dining was wonderful. Great food, attentive staff and beautiful surroundings. Something that I loved and took advantage of was high tea at 4 pm. Everything was so well presented and delicious.

The entertainment was very professional and delightful. These young men and women are more than equal to the task. I’ve been to many musicals on Broadway and these musicians could be on Broadway too.

It was my first ocean cruise and Viking gets another A.

I wasn’t able to take advantage of getting a massage in the spa because I hadn’t booked ahead. I wanted to get a feel for the cruise before booking. Not wise. I’d recommend doing that before boarding.

Voyageuse3's Full Rating Summary

City Tour

Although the hotel was very good, it was located too far from main sites. Trolley was slow with many stops. Weren’t helped much with getting around on your own.

View All 169 City Tour Reviews
City Tour

Spend more time getting there than being there.

View All 93 City Tour Reviews