• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Value for Money

Sail Date: Feb 2018
Cabin:
our inside cabin 6001
farewell time in the theater
Martyn, the CD at the farewell show
at the port in Montego Bay

I was so happy when I saw Sunwing was again offering this Pride of Panama almost all inclusive cruise. We had taken it on Thomson Dream in Feb. 2016 & then didn't see it last year so were really happy we got it this time. It was good value with flight, cabin, transfers, drink package included & NO tipping!

The Marella Discovery 2 is a lovely ship, a nice size with a great CD, happy dining room staff, very efficient & friendly cabin stewardess, beautiful shows, good food with nice choices & great excursions. I liked it so much I almost cried when we had to leave. I wish we could have stayed on for another week.

The ship is lovely & in great shape for being built in 1995. It's so easy to find your way around on it. It has everything one would want on a ship.

Cabin Inside

I was leery of having this assigned cabin as it wasn't one I would have picked with it being as far forward as you could go & above a lounge but it turned out to be fine. We did hear the music from below but it never interfered with us sleeping so that was good.

6 Helpful Votes