3. Viking Sky
I liked the fact that only 930 passengers aboard. Leaving Miami was stunning with the evening lights. The shore excursions were sub parr for Viking except for Key West, Panama and Jamaica. Too much time spent cruising from one port to another and with rough seas it seemed enless sitting around. Unfortunately on the third day I got food poisoning at Manfredie' s and spent two days in my cabin. After that I could hardly eat anything as my stomach could not tolerate anything. The nurse who checked on me was excellent and felt I was in good hands. Entertainment was first class and all staff was very friendly. Clean cut energetic young people. Cabin staff were exceptional and always polite and wonderful smiles. Comparing river cruises to ocean cruise I would only go with river cruises again. Too much time at sea and short excursions except for the Panama. One thing I would mention that the air conditioning in the theatre was extremely cold and they even passed around blankets!

Disappointed for the money we spent

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Roljoe

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
Thank you for passing along this feedback and for recognizing our hardworking crew; we’re pleased to hear you enjoyed attentive service while onboard. We do, however, regret that some shore excursions did not meet expectation and we are disappointed to learn of your onboard illness. We sincerely hope your recovery was a quick one. Should you wish to discuss any of your experiences further, we welcome you to email us anytime at TellUs@VikingCruises.com. Thank you once again for reaching out to us today.
Roljoe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

Cabin was beautiful, spacious and loved the heated bathroom floors. Staff was excellent.