3. Viking Egil
Loved the itinerary and especially wanted to return to Budapest having been there 30 years ago when it was still Communist. I also am of Hungarian heritage. Also, the rest of the itinerary appealed to me and I wanted to cruise the Danube. This was my third river cruise on Viking and they never disappoint. I am now planning a Viking ocean cruise. As you can see, I’m committed! The Egil was beautiful, the staff amazing, the food wonderful, and the tours very,very good. I’ve done the Paris to Normandy cruise, Amsterdam to Basal, and this Nuremberg to Budapest. I can’t pick my favorite since each one was incredibly good. I have told many people about my trips and extolled Viking’s praises. In fact, to date, I have nothing negative to say about any of my experiences. I would very highly recommend Viking cruises to anyone at any time. thank you.

Fantastic trip

Viking Egil Cruise Review by Shirle1118

I would very highly recommend Viking cruises to anyone at any time. thank you.
Shirle1118’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

The cabin was very comfortable, very clean, and nicely furnished
  Viking Egil Deck Plans