3. Golden Princess
Being as this was our 3rd cruise with Princess, we had some idea of what to look forward to and we were not disappointed. The crew was amazing especially the very nice looking latin dancer that pulled me out of the very long tender line and took me right to the front of the line as i'm handicapped and was struggling after a long day in Maui. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. One thing that all the cruise lines need to work on is moving disabled people off the boat or between decks on the boat. A suggestion is to block off one or two of the elavators at certain times, like they did with the elevator for the Canaletto dining room. It is very frustrating to have so many elevators stop and be full. We learned one trick and that was to get on whether the elevator was going up or down, that way we were guaranteed to be on. We had a wheelchair cabin so it was large. The only problem was the bed as it was very hard and not very comfortable. This is an older boat so some of the amenities in this cabin were retrofitted, Like the ramp going into the bathroom. It wasnt attached so it kept moving and I kept stubbing my toe. The balcony was a big one and not obstructed. I was a bit bothered by the cigar smoke that would waft over to our balcony, but a small issue at that. The Canaletto Dinng room was excellent and the wait staff......amazing again. Thank you Robert and Sante. Our table mates...you know who you are, have become friends, Thanks for coming to cheer me on in the Survivor Challenge. There were a few things that could have been a bit better like the bed, it was very hard and not comfortable at all. The Hawaiian are some of the most gracious, humble and friendly people that I have ever encountered on our cruises. Mahalo.

Princess Does not Disappoint