3. Marella Dream
First cruise. Not the best experience !. A very dated, dull, old, bland `cruise` ship that was no more than a bit of driftwood. It felt like being on a Channel ferry. I have to say all the staff were excellent and very hard working. The Mistral Restaurant ( waiter service ) was excellent too. Great food. The rest of the food in other restaurant's and buffet were just average food. I hated having to queue every morning just to be given a cup of tea. Why can`t I be trusted to make my own cup of tea. I am over 5 years old now. The `Broadway` shows were also excellent too. Generally good entertainment in the evenings. Day time was just treating adults as children with silly quizzes and games. I am over 5 years old now. If thinking about the Marella Dream then please go elsewhere. Read reviews. My partner wants to try another cruise as she believes there are some high quality cruises out there. I believe that too. Goodbye TUI - forever !

A `cruise` ship that is no more than driftwood.

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Gazza1961

Goodbye TUI - forever !
Gazza1961’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Dream price drops

Cabin was okay. Bed was very comfortable. I was not impressed with the 2 bottles of water left out. I assumed it was a wee complimentary bottle of water as it was not kept in the mini-bar. We got an invoice for the water next day. Devious of them !
  Marella Dream Deck Plans