3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this ship because of the destinations/ports of various countries...it just happened to be an 11 night cruise. After it's all over I'd say it was just long enough for us. We traveled with 3 couples and I think that helps fill the time. The days at sea were fun and nice to relax by the pool. We had some very rough seas and if seasickness is an issue I'd prepare for it. Dining was good. Not great. We tried about everything that was included. We did not do any of the additional cost restaurants. Jasmine's was our favorite. O'Sheehans - was a fun place but I can't say the Irish food was anything to brag about. The wings were the best thing we had.. Entertainment and activities were very good. Almost too many things to do and you can't do them all. That made for a good variety of activities you could attend all day long. Ports and excursions were good/fair. Harvest Caye it rained and that made for a disappointment of our day. We had rented a $600 villa. We enjoyed ourselves because that is who we are...but I don't think I'd ever go there again. There is no real culture or city to view. It's just a big resort on a beach type feel. Drinks were expensive. It was hard to justify leaving the unlimited beverage package we had on the ship. Because this island is owned by NCL - it would be nice to carry over your ship credit and use it on the island as well. Other ports were nice - just not enough time to really feel the culture. Panama was interesting and nice to say we did it. No need to go do it again. And who cannot have fun in Key West! Magnum's Wine Bar was amazing - if you like wine, you will not be disappointed with the selection of both white and reds. Service was amazing by the ship staff. Bartenders and servers always friendly. Would we do it all over again? Yes - but would not get off on Harvest Caye. Would take a cab directly to old town Cartagena and explore (beware of people approaching you to buy their items). There are many things at each port to choose to do...so yes we could make another choice and probably have just as much fun!

Is 11 nights too many?

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by SailingFlamingo

Ports and excursions were good/fair.

Other ports were nice - just not enough time to really feel the culture.

Panama was interesting and nice to say we did it. No need to go do it again.

And who cannot have fun in Key West!

Service was amazing by the ship staff. Bartenders and servers always friendly.

SailingFlamingo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OG 4550
Close to elevator/stairs which I believe to be a plus. Never heard anybody in hallways. Our cabin steward was amazing and friendly. The room was fine for 2 people. Had twin beds the first night and tried them out thinking that the extra room would be nice, but once he made the bed into a King that was much nicer for us as a couple. The beds were very comfortable. Loved looking out the porthole to check weather and see the waves of the ocean. There are usb ports next to the bed. Plenty of shelves, drawers, hangers to store your items. Maybe more hangers needed if anything. TV was nice and easy to see from bed. Soaps and shampoos in bathroom. Shower was nice and always warm water. There is a pocket door by toilet which is nice to close if privacy needed. And one of the big benefits of this room is was close to the disembark gangway - 4th floor. We were most always one of the first off the ship and back to our room easily.
Deck 5 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins